ABOUT THE SYSTEM BOARD
the features and components of Music_SDP
- The Power Switch – Quickly toggle the system On/Off at any point
- The Master Volume Slider – Control the project’s output volume
- The Full View Toggle – Open or close the System Board’s Full View
- The CPU Monitor – Keeps track of your current CPU load
- The Limiter Toggle – Switch on/off the Master Audio Limiter
- The New Board Button – Press to make a new Pedal Board
- Select Board Menu – Select and open a previously saved Pedal Board
- Load Board Button – Search your computer and open a previously saved Pedal Board
- New Automator Button – Create a new Automator Board
- The Score Player Button – Open the Score Player
- The Audio File Manager Button – Open the Audio File Manager
- The MIDI File Manager Button – Open the MIDI File Manager
- The Plugin Manager Button – Open the Plugin Manager
- The Recording Tools – Use this section to record your output audio
- Record On/Off – Begin/Stop recording your output audio
- Recorded File Name – Name your output audio recording
- Dry Mics Toggle – Include/Exclude recordings of your incoming instrument signals
- Include In Project Toggle – Include/Exclude created recordings from your project audio
CREATOR COLUMN HIGHLIGHTS
NEW PEDAL BOARD
Here’s where the real magic happens. Pressing the New Pedal Board button will generate a blank canvas for you to use to make music!
THE AUTOMATOR BOARD
An easy way to get started creating automation for your projects, the Automator Board allows you to build up to eight automation messages per board.
THE FILE MANAGERS
The managers make is possible to add and remove audio files, MIDI files, and VST plugins to and from your project with ease. These screens also make is possible to review and explore the files that you’ve added.
THE SCORE PLAYER
The Score Player gives you unparalleled power over your projects through the three interconnected computer score systems. Create the ultimate automation for complex performances or carefully crafted experiments.
THE FULL VIEW TABS
The Full-View tabs provide a wealth of tools to help you achieve greater control over your Music_SDP projects. Each tab offers something different.
The Performer View is designed to streamline all of your real-time performance needs into a single location. Monitor and quickly change volume levels on for your main sends, as well as two inputs and your master output. Includes controls for the score player, a message display to receive information from your scores, and a real-time view of the current metronome position!
The Master Mixer provides additional control over the mix of your project by offering up to 16 individual channels to route your sound through. Each channel can be individually tweaked, and audio may be set to either your left or right speaker, or to be sent out both. If you have a multi-channel setup you can even use the Master Mixer to send your audio to up to 16 separate speakers!
The Metronome allows you to set a BPM, Time Signature and gives you the option of setting a loop location. This tab also includes the ability to create automation based on the metronome location so that you can set automation to occur as your music progresses through time. There’s also a visual metronome that you can watch to keep you synced to the speed of the performance.